Keeping up with my bloggy thankfulness challenge, here's the short list of what I'm thanking God for today.1. I'm thankful for the flexibility of homeschooling. We had a lovely smooth functioning homeschooling morning and then piled into the car for an impromptu lunch with Matt at our favorite local library. Even got ice cream afterwards and enjoyed a quick sunny walk together as a family.
2. I'm thankful for Girls' Nights Out. (Forgive me if I messed up the plural grammar there.) Me and some gal pals have GNOs scheduled every 6-8 weeks. Lately I haven't been able to attend and tonight it's only going to be me and one other gal. Looking forward to some uninterrupted chatting, Chipotle eating and casual shopping! Also thankful for my dear hubby who recognizes the necessity of such nights and graciously and competently cares for our littles while I'm out.
3. I'm thankful it's Friday. Trite, I know. But I really am extremely grateful to have two full days to enjoy with the entire family at home together.
4. I'm thankful not to have to wear a coat in mid-November. We've been enjoying a ridiculously warm spell here in NE Ohio. It's been lovely to sit outside on the porch to read with Chloe, play in the backyard, or just go for a coat-less walk to our neighborhood Drug Mart. Too soon we'll be bundling all the kids up and toting around bundles of winter wear accouterments.
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment