4.10.2006

Chloe pictures for Miranda

Per my sister-in-law Miranda's request, here are some pictures of Chloe with me and Matt. :) I get so caught up in snapping photos of Chloe that I don't think about capturing us in the shots. She's much cuter than us anyway. Are you the same way? I've also posted some solo Chloe pictures of our time outside on the porch. Enjoy our doll baby.








Chloe was all dolled up for Sunday even donning pink shoes.
















Chloe wore a barrette for the first time on Sunday. My little baby is growing up!
















Mom, this photo shoot is boring. Let's get going so I can show off my cute duds.
















C'mon mom, don't tickle me there!
















Hmmmmmm, what mischief can I cause out here?

















Yay! I love being outside!

11 comments:

Elaine said...

What a beautiful baby!
It's so fun to read your blog and see what you are up to. I'm excited about the recipes. Keep it up!
Elaine Heller (Sischo)
xanga.com/hellerfam

Shyla said...

It's so funny to think that we have been watching Chloe over several months grow up. Trust me, if i have a baby girl, I will be putting barrettes in as soon as I can! :) BOws and hair ties for everyone! :)

Unknown said...

Elaine: Thanks! I think she's the most beautifulest baby evah! :) I just checked out your blog and posted a comment. Thanks for popping in to say howdy.

Shyla: I know, it's weird. We bloggers certainly are voyeurs, aren't we? I have been waiting to put in barrettes since I've heard some babies have grabbed them and swallowed them. imagine that coming out the other end! It is fun to dress her up all girly though I love putting her in blue, green, yellow, and orange.

christina said...

i love the mischief pic. you can just imagine her thinking exactly that! she's looking so cute with her barrette too.
good find on the walker. i don't think i've seen one in stores for years. connor has a saucer, but it just doesn't help him take those steps. i say good for you as long as you have a safe place to put it. we have way to many steps and drops. i would end up finding connor upside down in the little entry way to our front door. :-)

Unknown said...

Christina: I agree about the walker - we have it on our first floor with no steps anywhere for Chloe to fall down. She's more mobile now though so I have to watch her closely. We've got to start babyproofing soon. How's your little guy doing?

Kelli said...

Adorable pictures of your sweet baby girl! I talked to Peter Ambler yesterday and he told me that you taught both him and Jen in high school! Jen is one of my dearest friends! I miss her so much, but I wouldn't wish her back here in a second! We prayed for over a year for God to lead her to the perfect mission field - and He did in His own perfect time!

Love the pictures of Chloe on the porch! Also, love the barrette!

Sharon said...

Hey Alicia! Love the pics! Chloe is soooo cute! My sister, Sarah, is here in PA this week, so I'll have to post some pictures of her and her kids. They are all getting so big, and I only get to see them maybe 1-2 times a year. Thursday we are getting our huge family picture with all the neices and nephews. . .it should provide for an entertaining time:o)

Jenny said...

How adorable! Love the giggly faces, she looks like such a fun little girl!

Elaine said...

Link me up - that sounds fine!
Bryan Paul turned 4 on March 7th and Gwyn is 2 (her birthday is July 27th). Bryan Paul was born 10 months after we were married. Yes, that was fast, but it's been wonderful! Gwyn is not short for anything. It is my mothers maiden name, and my middle name. Her middle name is Patricia, Bryan's mothers name, so we like to say she is named after her grandmothers. Her very curly locks are of an unknown origin.

S said...

Chloe is so adorable in her little outfits. I think girls are so much fun to dress up, etc. It's so funny, because they have no idea how cute they look, and probably should keep it that way! :) How's the Easter dress coming? I was thinking about attempting mother-daughter outfits for mother's day, but then I remember how much I hated that and can't convince myself to do it. :)

Unknown said...

Kelli: Thanks! I can't get over how adorable she always is. That's probably why I take so many pictures of her, eh? Yeah, it makes me feel pretty old to think that when I first knew PJ Ambler he was a freshman in highschool and Jen was a senior in my Bible class. :)

Sharon: Give your sis a hug for me! You better post pix of your cute McDaniel nieces & nephew. Oh my, that family picture should be interesting. Will Joe be there too? Is Sarah all big and pregnant? I hope you can treat to some special things during her visit.

Jenny: She's getting to be more smiley but she's definitely not a giggler (despite what the pictures make it seem like). She seems to have acquired her daddy's serious persona though I have a few tricks to get her to chuckle.

Elaine: Got it, I'll link ya up to my site. Are you all planning on any more kiddos? That's cool how you could incorporate some family names. I'd like to do that with our next one.

Shannon: The easter dress is almost done! Praise the Lord! I will DEFINITELY post a picture when the thing is complete. It's been a long road. I think my sister would kill me if she saw me & Chloe wearing matching outfits. :) I still think it's cute though.