4.29.2006

Playtime with my baby

You're probably thinking to yourself, "Hmm, it's been almost 7 days since I've seen any photos of Chloe. And boy is my life incomplete!" For all of you who need your Chloe fix (aka grandma), here are some pix I took yesterday while we were playing. She's such a hoot! She certainly doesn't need any expensive toys to thrill her - give her a 99 cent ball and a coffee can and she's good to go.

What do your kids enjoy playing with?


7 comments:

Katie said...

Awe, is that a little jean jumper? Girl clothes are so cute! Hm, Lukie currently loves to play with sticks, or anything as long as it's outside.

Unknown said...

Yup, oshkosh jumper. I LOVE overalls and overall type dresses on Chloe. Plus they give her much needed room around her middle. :) Sounds like Luke is the quintessential boy!

S said...

I was having Chloe withdrawals! :) I think everyone is probably sick of pics of Esther, too, but it's for family mainly since that was what I created my blog for in the first place, except the irony is that none of them can figure out how to post! Esther enjoys this "dance baby dance" fisher-price stacker. It lights up everytime she touches it.

Tracy said...

Lydia loves playing with anything that is paper or made of cardboard. Kara however loves playing with phones, food, and rocks :)

I love the jumper on Chloe.

Unknown said...

Shannon: You are sweet! I know, I feel the same way. But I don't care if people get sick of all my Chloe pictures . . . she's a cutie and I will never (or so I think now) tire of capturing her cuteness in pictures. Dance baby dance, eh? Sounds like a really fun toy!

Tracy: Rocks?!? Hmm, well at least those are inexpensive. I hear you about the food! Chloe enjoys throwing toast around the dining room.

Jenny said...

Well...I guess Michael & I are good to go on our theory that our kids get dollar store toys and safe for them household items to play with until age 3...

Kelli said...

I love Choloe's expression in that last picture!