Stole this cool bloggy activity from Shyla. Check out www.snapshirts.com to create your own bloggy word cloud. Isn't this psychedellic, dude!? What does your word cloud reveal? Guess I talk alot about cooking potatoes and Carissa Belford, eh?
alicia mendez! (horn--sorry) of course i remember you, and i even distinctly remember teaching you how to shoot staples out of your mouth. those were the days huh? i am sure that is a skill that you will pass along to chloe for me. i really like the name chloe by the way. i hang out with carissa every now and then (more during last summer) but eden and chloe are something else. their kids are great. anyway, the world of blogging is indeed a vast one, and quite frankly, i dont know how much i like it yet. i enjoy being in touch with people, but i am not huge on writing something about myself everyday, or at all for that matter. anyway, i will tell the fam you said hey. by the way, i am disturbed that someone who loves wisconsin (such as yourself) does not have to live here, and someone who loathes wisconsin (me) still lives in this barren wasteland. :)
I'm actually proud of drew for knowing the word, "loathe"...:) Jo-g hairgrove thought it meant "love". That's funny. ahhem...anyway, friend, I am so glad that you think of me and potatoes the same way...because as I remember it, you really love pot. and therefore, you love me! am I secure or what!! :) Love you too!
2 comments:
alicia mendez! (horn--sorry) of course i remember you, and i even distinctly remember teaching you how to shoot staples out of your mouth. those were the days huh? i am sure that is a skill that you will pass along to chloe for me. i really like the name chloe by the way. i hang out with carissa every now and then (more during last summer) but eden and chloe are something else. their kids are great. anyway, the world of blogging is indeed a vast one, and quite frankly, i dont know how much i like it yet. i enjoy being in touch with people, but i am not huge on writing something about myself everyday, or at all for that matter. anyway, i will tell the fam you said hey. by the way, i am disturbed that someone who loves wisconsin (such as yourself) does not have to live here, and someone who loathes wisconsin (me) still lives in this barren wasteland. :)
I'm actually proud of drew for knowing the word, "loathe"...:) Jo-g hairgrove thought it meant "love". That's funny. ahhem...anyway, friend, I am so glad that you think of me and potatoes the same way...because as I remember it, you really love pot. and therefore, you love me! am I secure or what!! :) Love you too!
Post a Comment