I'm a little late this month with the recipe blog since I had so many NYC trip pictures to post. Be sure to check out the recipe blog for some fabulous main dish salad recipes. I just recently posted a yummy taco salad recipe submitted by Pamela Smith.By popular demand, our April theme is slow cooker recipes. I'm not too jived on this theme since it seems more wintery than springy. Submit some fantastic recipes to me and you might just change my mind about slow cookers. :) Email recipes to me (aliciahorn@hotmail.com) or to Katie Bruno (kbruno01@yahoo.com).
3 comments:
You won't regret it! Just think, you can play with Chloe outside in the beautiful weather all day, and not have to worry about what's for dinner! I think these types of recipes are nice for summer too when it gets extremely hot & you don't feel like adding to the warmth with a hot oven. :) Pam
whoo-hoo! I can't wait to see what everyone sends you!!
Good call, Pam. I didn't think about slow cookers that way before (I mean using them when it's too hot for the oven).
Jen: Thanks for the recipes! I certainly do think they are post-worthy. :) I'll get them up asap.
Post a Comment