Our Chloe Abigail is 8 months old as of today! Wow, these 8 months have just flown by. When I look at her now I see a developing small toddler instead of a tiny baby (though she was never tiny). She has an insatiable curiosity and is trying to pull herself up on things (especially the bathtub). We think she's going to skip the whole crawling thing. Crawling's totally overrated. Enjoy these few pictures of our growing girl.
Can you tell I'm teething?

Mom . . . . . .

I don't do hats!

Ta-dah!
5 comments:
Those are great pictures. She's starting to look like a little girl and changing already! Don't you wish you could keep them little forever? well...sort of? :)
Shannon: I know what you mean. Already my memories of her as a 2-3 month old are fading. The big thing I miss about her younger days (relatively speaking of course) is that I was able to rock her in my arms to sleep. I miss that. Now she's too big and wiggly! I am excited to see her grow though and tackle new challenges.
Happy 8th month birthday, Chloe! I love those pictures, especially the first one of her giggling! I am sure it is so much fun seeing her grow up and develop more personality! You have a beautiful daughter!
Kelli: To get that giggling photo I had to pretend to step on her tummy; she loves that!
She is such a cutie. I love her brown eyes and brown hair and beautiful skin!
Of course I loved Lukie with each new stage, but he's still little enough for me - I am excited about each new developmental milestone he reaches and don't really want him to go back! Now, when he's too old to give his mama hugs, I might feel a little differently!
Post a Comment