7.12.2007

Needing a new profile pic

I'm in dire need of a new profile picture! This one is from May and it's not my favorite, but it's better than the much outdated current photo.

I don't know about you, but we have a HORRIBLE time getting family photos taken. I'm not very good with the self-timer and Chloe's a super duper wiggle worm who doesn't smile on command (how is she my daughter?!?).

How do you do family photos?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Good grief - what a process to get a family photo. Michael is usually not in the mood to sit there and big Michael always seems to blink. I think the one you have chosen is very cute even though Chloe looks very serious. She was probably thinking of all of the fun things that she could have been doing:).
How did Chloe do last night? I was praying for you all. Hopefully, it was a good experience for everyone:).

Jenny said...

We love self portraits. With our faces all squished together so that we make sure to get everyone. We set our camera to "continuous frame" and Michael's long arm acts as the photographer as he holds that button down...then we pick the best of the 20 or so we get in as many seconds. High tech, I know.

Elaine said...

We have very little trouble getting family pictures. My kids have loved having their picture taken since about birth. They smile on command and are the ones always trying to stick their heads into everyone else's pictures. It gets embarrassing sometimes. I think they got it from their father...

the johnson crew said...

i think that is a great picture alicia. - in the seven months we had our kids we only had a handfull of photos of all 6 of us. it was tough... talk about wigglers.