As I looked through my closet this morning (in which I've already hung all my old maternity tops), I realized that I had no choice but to wear one today. I can no longer hide this belly (calling this a bump is only cute the first time around) under regular large-sized shirts. So, with a sigh I chose a white knit maternity shirt to wear today.I must admit, it is comfortable. I'm feeling that it's too soon to pull these shirts out but my body isn't giving me a choice anymore.
I must be carrying twins.
6 comments:
Sorry you're feeling blue...I'm sure you do look cute in your maternity clothes even though you may not feel it. :-) Whew! Twins would be interesting!! Do they run in your family?
I can sympathize with your feelings towards Maternity clothes. I did not look forward to the day when I had to start wearing them (and this was with my first!)
I will also say that the maternity clothes are much more comfortable. But to me there was this stigma with starting to wear them!
Try to embrace it, Alicia...I'm sure you look great! Twins would be fun, eh!
Your baby is growing - hooray!! On the other hand, it does mean some growth for you too:). It's par for the course as you well know. Even though you may feel "resigned", I know that you are joyful over this new little one. You are too adorable to look bad in anything and would look great in a potato sack:).
everything happens quicker with the second, third, whatever:) Maybe labor and delivery will be quicker too!! And losing weight after baby! quicker! and this baby will catch on to nursing...quicker. And you will be an experienced mother... you're cute alicia!
heather
Thanks for all the encouraging and positive comments, ladies.
Post a Comment