Chloe is all smiles and giggles now that her buelita and gramps are here. You can see the pure joy written on her face. Buelita sings to her and plays with her. Gramps reads and tickles. No wonder she's having such a good time!
Today was church and that occupied most of our day. Chloe looked darling in a homemade buelita dress and received many compliments on her cuteness.
Tonight we watched another awesome Horatio Hornblower dvd. We are addicted to this series! Ioan Gruffold is the perfect Mr. Hornblower. Has anyone else out there seen these?
I most likely won't do much blogging this week; hope you all have a marvelous week enjoying the last bits of July!
3 comments:
So wonderful to be able to spend time with the grandparents. Have a wonderful time. Chloe certainly looks like she is having a blast. Enjoy all those great deals.
I agree with Tracy that time with grandparents is so wonderful. I love every minute Kayla gets with her grandparents because they definitely enrich her life. I love seeing her bond with them and the happiness on her face when they interact with her, each in their own way. It's fun now too that she can talk well enough to talk about them when we're apart from them. I love it that she remembers things she did with them or songs they sang. I know she won't keep these memories in the long run (at least I don't remember anything from when I was not even two -- can you believe our girls are almost two!) Glad you could have this special time with them!
how wonderful alicia, they seem like great grandparents. how fun! enjoy the rest of your time together.
Post a Comment