White embroidered shirt/Jeans: 5 votes
Denim dress: 2 votes
Green polka dot skirt/Polo shirt: 2 votes
Mint green pants/White sleeveless top: 1 vote
My favorite is (drumroll please) . . . . the green polka dot skirt get-up. It's simply adorable on Chloe! And I'm a total sucker for polka-dots.
We are enjoying a beautiful day here in northeast Ohio. I can hardly believe that our porch thermometer reads above the 60 degree marking and is headed towards 70!!! This calls for a long walk after supper. Speaking of weather, has anyone else heard that our beloved midwest is scheduled for some snow on Easter weekend?!? Our forecast says snow and 30's for Easter Sunday - yucky! Oh well, it will certainly be an Easter to remember! Hiding eggs in the snow will be a new experience. I just hope our tulips will survive the last blast of winter.
What are your plans for Resurrection Sunday? Do you have any special family traditions for Easter? Do you do special dresses/outfits for your little ones? Who do you celebrate with?
After serving in the nursery at church on Easter morning, we'll be celebrating with our pals down the street - the Mack family. We have no family in Ohio, and the Macks have kindly invited us to join their festive tribe (they have 6 fun kiddos) again this year for Easter dinner. Chloe absolutely LOVES going to visit them and playing with all the Mack progeny. She's getting pretty stinkin' good at saying all the kids' names too! Though she often forgets Brittany. Sorry, dear Brittany!
I'm still not sure what Chloe will wear for Easter Sunday. No homemade dresses this year. Her closet is bulging at the seams with cute dresses so there was no need to labor over a sewing machine this year. I'll be sure to post photos of our cutie pie in whatever she ends up wearing!
Here are a few recent photos of our crazy girl . . .
Chloe and her chocolate pudding beard.
Yo, my name is Chloe and I'm here to say, toddlers have fun in a majah way! Word to my homies! (Sorry, had to borrow the rap lyrics from the old Flintstone's pebbles commercial - my knowledge of rap is majorly lacking.)
Chloe models her pretty dress made by abuela Horn before church this morning. She looked so lovely and like such a big girl!
Here's my best kissy-face for the camera, mom!
5 comments:
I grew up in Jane Lew, WV (between Clarksburg and Weston) the north central part. My family has a beautiful farm there. My home church actually supports your sister in law - Miranda Horn.
I didn't do any good pranks - it was harder b/c it was Sunday. I rubber banded Mike's shirt sleaves shut but he noticed before he put it on and I rang the doorbell this morning and told him there was a family from the church here to talk to him (he was just getting dressed) - it bought that one. I already have two good ideas for next year though.
chloe's clothes are so so cute. what a pretty little girl.
i am looking forward to resurrection sunday as well. we will be spending the afternoon with jason's family.
love you alicia,
janelle
Chloe's hair is so adorable in the last two pictures!!! She really is growing up and looking so much like a little lady! What a joy to have such a cutie pie running around!
I didn't see your last post in time to vote on my favorite, but how cute they all are! And what a sport Chloe was to be part of a fashion show for you. You got some great pictures.
Karis
I love the pictures of Chloe. In response to your comment on my blog, I'm having a tea party about the same time every day for them to have fun, but mostly b/c I'm going to use this as a time to memorize the Bible. Right now I'm reading Psalm 100 to them. Kara is memorizing the Psalm with me. While Lydia can't repeat the words yet since she isn't talking clearly, I know she can still learn and begin to grasp the Scriptures.
Post a Comment