3.29.2007

Spring Fashion Show

My mom spoiled Chloe by sending her some adorable new spring outfits. The outfits are so incredibly cute, we just had to put on a fashion show. And I got to learn how to make an online slide show with music (check out slideroll.com to make your own - I'm warning you, it's addicting!).

Which outfit do you think is the cutest on Chloe? I think they're all lovely but I have a definite favorite. I'll withhold my opinion until I hear from you. (How's that for bribery and motivation?) :)

Enjoy our spring fashion show!



11 comments:

christina said...

ooh! new clothes! gotta love spring. :) ok, i LOVED the green skirt, but i'm a jeans girl at heart so i'd have to say my fave is the jeans and white shirt (where there little flowers embroidered on it? i couldn't see it well.)
great tunes! what a neat idea.

Carrie said...

my favorite is the jean dress - but they are all really cute - really!

Jenny said...

I liked the jeans with the white shirt too - but it was a tough call. Chloe is a cutie pie!

Tricia said...

Such a cute idea to have a fashion show. They were all cute, but I'm with Christina and Jenny if I had to pick a favorite.

Janelle said...

What a tough choice for sure! My favorite is probably the little white shirt with the jeans (I too am a jeans kinda girl), but I absolutely LOVE the little jean dress. And then coming in third would probably be the mint green pants with the white shirt and the hat. So cute!!!! Boys are fun to dress up, but girls have to be so much more fun!

Kelli said...

Those outfits are all adorable! But I must say, it is the little girl inside that makes them all so cute. She is growing up so much and is as adorable as ever. My favorite was the green skirt & polo - too cute! Have fun!

Genns said...

What a cute fashion show. They were all adorable but my favorite is the green skirt. Have fun playing dressup!

Tracy said...

I loved the jean jumper -- but I love to see little girls playing in dresses. I also loved the white shirt and jeans -- They are both my favorites except I rarely put my kids in white.

the johnson crew said...

i loved all the outfits! so cute. little girls are so fun to dress aren't they?

i LOVED your music selection!

Carrie said...

I was checking to back to see what your favorite is. Also wondering how old is Chloe? I liked the music too!

Karen said...

how fun! i say green pants & hat/white top.
chloe is a great model.