
I don't have anything thrilling to blog about today, so I thought I'd post some new photos of Chloe. I've been putting my homemade headbands on Chloe a lot lately. She's been great about leaving them in and not messing with them. And she looks so darling! Plus, it's much quicker to slap a headband on her than to deal with barrettes and ponytail holders.
How do you like to fashion your little one's hair?
Chloe's getting all her necessities together for Bible study.

Green headband. Not too sure about putting the bow in front. (Check out those cheeks!)

Mom, I just love wearing my new headband!

Headbands are great for most activities but gardening with daddy requires a hat, shovel, and my green purse.
11 comments:
As always, Chloe looks great! She must have a stylish mom or something:). Your homemade headbands are very lovely. I hope that you will experience warmer weather soon. I know what it is like to be cooped up and antsy for the mild weather of spring. Have a great week.
Chloe certainly does NOT have a stylish mom. In fact, I was struck by how not-stylish I am last night when Chloe and I took a trip to the mall. Yikes!
How's TN treating you? I imagine the weather's a tad bit nicer than it was this time in Maine, eh?
Alicia -
If you saw a lot of the same things that I see when I go to the mall, I'm glad you're not 'fashionable'. I seriously think that if some of us put our heads together & designed some clothes that were modest (but not dowdy) & chic we could make a screaming fortune. And yes, Chloe is an absolute doll. I love the green headband :-)
Mary Ann,
I hear you! Let's do it and create our own fashion line. I love those baby doll looking long shirts but I'm afraid they'd make me look pregnant instead of stylish. :)
I love Chloe's headbands too! You are so creative! And it's such a blessing that she will sit still for you when you are trying to put them in. I remember having to sit still for my mom LOTS of times so that she could either put pigtails in or French braids. She really liked playing with my hair! Maybe one day the Lord will bless me with a girl whose hair I can play with!
Tennessee is much nicer than Vermont this time of year. Don't get me wrong, New England is beautiful but not in the month of April. TN had some cold weather that seemed to kill some of the lovely blooms on the trees here. I think that the trees are trying to make a comeback though:).
Love the headbands! For LG, we just use a big bow to keep those bangs back! Trying to grow them out has been CRAZY!
those are cute pictures alicia. chloe is quite the character.
Those headbands are quite cute. Great job!
Ditto on trying to start a stylish yet modest clothing line. Go for it, girls!!
Love the headbands! Chloe is such a doll!
alicia-
if you designed clothes i'm sure i'd buy them! your craftiness is amazing...the headbands are super cute! let me know when your spring line comes out. :)
Post a Comment