1.29.2007

New look at Chloe Chronicles!

Ah. Finally done futzing with this crazy blogger html!

How do you all like the new look of Chloe Chronicles?

I'd like your feedback. Do you think the pictures are too high? Too much? What do you think of the color choices?

Boy this beta blogger is fun! Too much fun! I just spent my entire afternoon playing with this.

7 comments:

Shyla said...

i have been trying to find a new template for my site...to no avail. It is a timely process that it for sure!! I like the header - however, it goes on 222222aq(jackson) and on to the right hand side (if that matters to you.

Hope you all feel better really soon!

the johnson crew said...

alicia i think it looks really nice! where do you ever find the patience to "futz around" like that? i have to have jason help me if i ever have to do anything along those lines.

it looks really good!

Unknown said...

Shyla: Jackson's quite the typist! :) Yeah, I know it keeps on going on the right hand side, that's ok. I'm not willing to do more futzing with it. I found a few blog skin sites yesterday while I played around. Try this one: http://freeskins.blogspot.com/

Janelle: Oh my, I wasn't very patient with the html yesterday. But it was a learning experience and it was fun to try to "crack the code" to make it do what I wanted!

Katie said...

I love the colors, the pictures . . everything looks great! I haven't fiddled around in Blogger for a while - haven't updated anything.

Genns said...

I think it looks great. I would love to be able to do something like that - maybe I'll try try, but I'm pretty sure it will end in a lot of frustration!

carissa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!! You're so smart. I am just figuring out how to add links :)

Jenny said...

yep, I agree. Beta blogger is great until you want to change something that isn't "on the menu" so to speak. I always get excited when I figure out enough of the HTML to change the correct margin, etc. Looks great, BTW. ;-)