1.04.2007

Our Christmas in Pictures: Part II






















The Christmas tree and all the loot.


















Our traditional Christmas morning breakfast of monkey bread. Mmmmmmmmmm . . .

















Chloe was a quick learner at how to rip open presents. This gift was her new kid-sized accordion from us.






















Grandma and Chloe (decked out in yet another Christmas dress) in front of the tree. Wait, this picture is too low . . . .






















Take two! Now this one is too high. Oh well.

















Chloe and her youthful great-grandma. (Notice her nice pig-tails have disappeared. Chloe has a knack for making her hair look messy!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures of Christmas! Chloe looks adorable in her red dress. So glad we got to see you guys. Hope we didn't pass along the flu again. Steve & Sierra both got it that day we saw you, sorry!

Unknown said...

Jen,
No recurrences of the flu here yet! Glad it missed you though. Poor Steve and Sierra. That flu is a big meanie. Was Steve able to stay home from work at all to recover?

So good to see you guys! I was afraid it wasn't going to work out; thanks for making the effort. I only wish we would have had more time to visit!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

I love monkey bread--yours looks great!

Anonymous said...

Monkey bread was always a family favorite when we were growing up too! Yours looks not only delicious but beautiful too.

Karis