
Chloe sported her new Christmas outfit (thanks Grandma!) to visit her pals Ethan and Madeline Drover.

This was Chloe's reaction to the Drovers' HUGE dog, Buckets. He's a black lab and he's seriously the size of a medium-sized bear. Chloe wasn't intimidated for a moment though! She went right up to his face for some licking.

My and my dear friend Jackie with her two kids, Ethan and Madeline. Jackie and I go back to 9th grade geometry class. (Please, no comments on my bouffant bangs. I still hate you, bangs!)

Matt's folks flew in unexpectedly for a Christmas visit! We kidnapped them from Beth Saturday and took them on a tour of our old Milwaukee neighborhood. We finished with dinner and then a stop at my grandma's house. I think we tired these Texans out!

Beth, Matt and Chloe after the Sunday service at Brookside Baptist. Chloe did not have a good time in the nursery.

I know this photo is off-centered but I wanted to show off the hand done smocking on the dress my grandma made for Chloe. Beautiful, isn't it?

The lovable Ashton Brooke Horn. Doesn't she look like her papa, Sam?

That way please, slave boy.

What's in your bowl over there, Ashton?

After church we enjoyed a potluck lunch with the spanish fellowship. As usual Chloe gravitated to the people who had food to share with her.

R.D. sure loves Chloe!

After church and lunch, we headed to Sam and Beth's home for more visiting. Chloe was intrigued by their high ceilings and huge staircase!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Chloe's a doll in that outfit your mom gave her. She looks so cute in that blazer! :)
r.d. is so grown up. i forget that he was in antonio's grade. sounds like fun.
happy new year!
janelle
LOVE THE PICS...LOVE THE HAIR...LOVE THE MONKEY BREAD (I started the special K diet today, so I'm drooling over that picture :) thanks a lot.
wow, you guys were busy! looks like fun....i love chloe's reaction to the dog. that is very cute!
Post a Comment