Alicia - I can't get anything to come up. I tried in iexplorer and firefox. Am I the only one who can't see the picture? How's beta working out for you? I still haven't switched.
Shannon: I can see this just fine. Not sure what the problem is on your end. I like beta but haven't done much playing around in it yet. I especially like that it alphabetizes your links for you.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Alicia - I can't get anything to come up. I tried in iexplorer and firefox. Am I the only one who can't see the picture?
How's beta working out for you? I still haven't switched.
Shannon: I can see this just fine. Not sure what the problem is on your end.
I like beta but haven't done much playing around in it yet. I especially like that it alphabetizes your links for you.
Post a Comment