1.13.2007

Chloe's opinions

Hello, blogger friends! I feel as though I've been away for eons. I've been working madly at my online job lately and haven't had time to devote to blogging this past week.

I have about 10 things in my head that are "blog-worthy" (at least in my opinion) but I'll limit this post to the subject of Chloe's newest doings. She's becoming more and more verbal but her words are becoming less intelligible! Lately it sounds like she's speaking japanese or swahili or something equally foreign. She still surprises me though. A few days ago she said "eyelashes" very clearly and today she attempted to say "cottage cheese". What is going on in this girl's mind?!?

Enjoy this video of Chloe expressing her opinions . . . in Chloe-ese that is.


5 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Cute!

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Adorable! She's probably just got so many amazing thoughts going on in that brain that she can't get them out fast enough!

Karis said...

So funny when she would nod wholeheartedly after a question! Sounds like she is well versed in many different topics!

christina said...

i just love when babies jabber away. so cute. :)

Jen said...

Way too cute!