12.11.2007

A pregnancy first

You know your internal organs are getting squished and twisted when you have to go to the bathroom twice in one visit.

Last night I rushed upstairs (yes, our only bathroom is upstairs - ugh) to relieve my cramped bladder. As I finished washing my hands and prepared to leave the bathroom the urge struck me again!

My poor organs.

p.s. THANK YOU for all the wise labor-inducing advice! Not sure if I'll try all of the suggested methods (I about fainted when I saw the price of evening primrose oil capsules) but I'll keep you posted. Discreetly posted that is, wink-wink.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I shouldn't laugh but this post made me giggle. I've been there and will be there again - then you can laugh at me! The comic is hilarious:).

I've been praying for you as I know that you are anxious to meet baby Horn and to see your toes again. Yes, you still have them:).

Katie said...

The evening primrose oil was buy 1 get 1 free when I bought it - $10 each. I was willing to spend the money - I was worried I'd go 2 weeks late! The savings to help me any, but I'm going to pass them along to Janelle and Molly if they want.

Katie said...

Well, after the sale, they were $5 each.

the johnson crew said...

you are so funny alicia.

Unknown said...

Rachel: I know my toes are down there . . somewhere! :) I managed to paint my toenails after some strange contortions a few weeks ago.

KT: Wish I could find that evening primrose oil that cheap! The cheapest I could find was $20 a bottle. No way, Jose!