- A new-to-us queen sized bed!! Complete with mattress, frame, headboard and boxspring. We've been praying and planning to buy a new queen sized bed since our full size has been giving us sleeping fits. God provided this bed through some friends free of charge!
- Medical insurance coverage through the state of Ohio. Our case worker finally got her act together and realized that we do indeed qualify for state health coverage. We'll be scheduling lots of doctor and dentist appointments this spring!
- A lovely supply of Easter chocolates and goodies in a spring care package from family members. What an unexpected blessing!
4.11.2007
God's creative provision
Labels:
faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It never ceases to amaze me God's amazing provision for us, both with our needs and also with some of our wants. Thank you for sharing! By the way, cute picture of your kitty on the bed.
I know! It's just a credit to God's goodness how He provides little desires like a queen sized bed or almond m&m's. Ah, what a great God and Father.
One of my favorite verses is Isaiah 46:4 'And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.'
I consider it to be one of God's precious reminders that He is our Jehovah Jireh. What would we do without Him???
Thanks for sharing the verse, Mary Ann! It's so peaceful to know we can trust Him to carry us all through our lives. Ahhhhhhh.
wow, praise God! beautiful bed. awesome about insurance coverage (jas & i only have catastrophic coverage... doesn't cover office visits - praise the Lord we are healthy.) - yeah for a care package!
Post a Comment