It's a cute little sweater on her but it's totally old-school. I kept flashbacking to days of childhood whenever I looked at her! Something about the color and style of it reminds me of the 1980's. Am I mad? What do you think of her sweater?
Chloe styles her retro sweater and sports a hip untucked-onesie look.
9 comments:
I definitely see where you are getting the 80's vibe..reminds me of some sweaters I used to have. It looks really cute on Chloe though...just takes you back on a trip down memory lane. =)
Did it come with matching leg warmers? I remember in 3rd grade when I sported a striped light purple sweater with matching leg warmers that I wore with a knee length jean skirt, and I thought I was stylin!
Chloe is very cute -- and hey, if you're still in winter weather around Easter, it's the perfect outfit.
Alicia -
You are so right! Totally 80's. In fact, I had one very similar except it was pink. So fun & Karis is so right about the leg warmers. I used to style those bad boys over my straight leg acid wash jeans & man, was I COOL!
Umm, yeah... I think I had that sweater. Oh, wait. Mine had elephants on it, not bunnies. :) Chloe is soooo cute!
Haven't you heard? The 80's are back! The latest thing is mini skirts over spandex leggings. I just hope peg-rolling and mile-high bangs don't make their way back, too.
Thanks for all the fun comments, girls! It makes me feel very old to see the 80's fashions coming back and looking cool on teenagers.
totally awesome! way far out, chloe! you are a perfect 80s girl. :)
That's so funny about that sweater. It is very cute, but a serious deja vu for the rest of us! Guess she's right in style!
i think it is adorable and yes i probably had a matching one when i was 3 :)
glad you got out of the house and prayerfully the weather will get nice for you.
I LOVE the sweater! It may be "old school," but it is BACK IN! She looks darling in it! Too sweet.
Post a Comment