So here's a big grin from our family to yours for a happy Friday!
What are you smiling about today? I'm smiling at the smell of flavored coffee brewing and the thought that we'll have Matt all to ourselves for two days straight. Hip-hip-hooray for the weekend!
What are your weekend plans? Anything fun on the docket?
10 comments:
Cute picture! My plans for the weekend are to pack our bags for the hospital and one for the kiddos for wherever they may end up--not that I really believe that I am going into labor anytime soon, but just to be prepared:)
33 days!
What a smile...is it me or does he look like you???
We aren't doing much this weekend. The only thing we really have to do is get dinner ready for the Maranatha Students that come to our church for extension...it is our week to feed them lunch!! Our kids love the college students!!!
He is adorable! He's looking more and more like Chloe! This weekend we are supposed to get pounded with snow, so we are definitely laying low! We were supposed to go and get Elijah's 8-month pictures done this weekend (a few weeks late), but those will be rescheduled! Other than that, cuddling with Elijah in our pajamas all weekend sounds good to me!!
I have to agree with everyone that I love the smile on that boy!
My weekend plans include a little girl's retreat a couple of hours away with about 11 of my friends. Then we'll do some outlet shopping & I'll get back to town tomorrow night in time to go out with Mike. Sunday is lots of church & getting ready for the coming week. Here's hoping we don't get all the snow they've forecasted for today! Enjoy your weekend with Matt!
Great picture! I love Clive's smile. We aren't doing much this weekend. Probably just getting ready for Sunday and visiting the nursing home.
My Tommy turns 3 on Sunday! We just love birthdays. Or maybe I just love cake.
I haven't seen the last few posts on your blog until tonight. So, I wanted to say that that book, "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" is one of my favorites too! I'm glad you found it. I'm a BIG fan of putting a newborn (even up to about 2 yrs) to bed EARLY at night before those overtired stress-the-whole-family out cries become unbearable and the baby is up late because past a certain point you can't console him or get him to sleep very easily! It's hard though because Sund night and especially Wed night is hard since it's so late, but I'll take 2 bad evenings with a fussy baby rather than 7! I did enjoy reading the scenarios he gives in the book. The smile is GREAT by the way! Happy weekend!
Is Chloe feeling better?
What a great smile Clive has!! I am smiling because it is Saturday!!
What a great contagious smile!
Post a Comment