3.31.2008

3 months old already!

I'm in shock that our little Clive has already hit the 3 month mark! Yesterday he officially became 3 months old. A friend from church once told me, "The days are long but the years go by quickly". That's so true!

Clive is an active, strong and social baby. He freely gives away his smiles (such a wonderful difference between him and Chloe!) and is just discovering his own hands. He intensely tries to touch and to reach objects that are near him. His neck and head are almost completely stable and steady (I'm sure that's due to his tummy-sleeping). Clive loves to be carried around upright by mommy so he can catch all the action going on in our house. He especially likes looking at his baby einstein blocks and the swinging pendulum of our clock. Clive also enjoys watching his very active sister, Chloe. Of course she pretty much ignores him right now since he's not too exciting.

Happy 3 month birthday, buddy! We're so glad you're a part of our family!

7 comments:

Abby said...

I can't believe he's 3 months already! He is such a cutie - and his smile is great!

Karis said...

Time really does fly by. I had started a Krista five months old post, but I still need to finish it...

I absolutely love his smile! I'm so thankful he's such a happy baby.

Shyla said...

i seeing flashes of chloe in the middle picture! he looks like such a smiley baby! what a wonder sleep is! :)

Mary Ann said...

What a cutie-patootie! He looks so round & happy - I love the face ;-)

Karis said...

I too wish we lived closer. We could have lots of play dates. I think the girls would really "push" each other to learn more with them both being so verbal and quick to learn things. I'm sure there would be other kinds of pushing too -- I've never seen Kayla be physically pushy with her little friends but she sure knows how to push their buttons sometimes. But hey, those are more opportunities to learn too...sigh. :-)

Kelli said...

Wow, I can't believe he is 3 months old already. I love all of those smiles =)

Adele said...

It doesn't seem like it could be three months already! It seems I was reading your pregnancy entries not that long ago. Sometimes it is hard to appreciate some of the difficulties of raising young children, but I know these days will be gone before I know it and I'll be wishing they were here again.