This year we spent Easter weekend with my brother-in-law's family in western Michigan. We had a fantastic time visiting and showing off our smiley little baby boy. And Chloe was in toddler-heaven playing with her cousins all day long. Since Clive is still so little, we really didn't go many places. Chloe and her cousin Grace played together constantly and they were adorable to watch. They're both into pretend playing and came up with some doozies (including scooping up elephant poop, riding a train to Chicago, and playing on a sandy beach).
With the help of my niece, Ahna, we sponge curled the little girls' hair for Easter Sunday. No special duds for Easter this year though Clive wore his first sweater vest ever. I guess I was thrown off by Easter being so early . . . . Chloe still looked cute in her springy purple dress though it wasn't anything special. Maybe next year I'll be organized enough to make something coordinating for the kiddos.
A belated happy Easter to you and your family! How did you celebrate this year?
1 comment:
Those are really good pictures, Alicia. You guys looked great - in spite of being caught off guard with the Easter holiday. Why do we get new clothes on Easter anyway? I forgot to take any family pics that day, too. It was also my g-pa's 84th birthday so we did early morning church & then we partied! Cake, ice cream, presents, & an egg hunt - good times!
Post a Comment