3.14.2008

I may regret this . . .

Today while we were coloring with markers, I made the mistake of drawing a heart on Chloe's hand. It looked so cute and I knew I was going to give her a bath this afternoon. No harm done, right?

I kept emphasizing to Chloe that we were just playing because she was getting a bath later. Normally we only color on paper.

I have a feeling I made a big oops here.

Oh well. It's Friday, live it up and color on yourself if you want to!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm laughing already...

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Oh, it'll be fine - she'd figure it out sooner or later anyway. I've done similar things with all of my kids and some of them "take off" with it and some don't - who knows how their little brains work. As long as they're washable, no big deal :o) Mommies can have fun, too! (BTW, mr. clean "magic erasers" work well for removing crayon, etc. from walls ;o)

Reads said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does things like that.

Adele said...

I think every parent has done or said something they wish they could retract later (or maybe even immediately). I know we have! :) Maybe this just helped her get it out of her system!

Mary Ann said...

Man! I wish I had read this post on Friday; I could have cut lived it up & colored on myself just like you advised. Oh well. It's now Monday, I'm @ work & there are no markers in sight. However, there are highlighters galore...

Sara said...

Being a FUN mom is way more important than teaching your little girl not to color on herself:) Kudos to you! Happy coloring!