To celebrate grandma's home-coming, we all dolled up and went to a local steak restaurant. YUM! I ordered all my favorites: salad with crumbled blue cheese and sour cream, real cherry coke, and a nice little filet of steak cooked medium well. Chloe was the only one there under 30 so she got lots of attention from the other patrons.
For the occasion I spent 20 minutes doing Chloe's hair with a curling iron and hairspray. It turned out SO CUTE! I felt like a horrid mother for using such implements on her fine baby hair but the result put all my guilt at ease. :)
Enjoy our happy photos!
Chloe and Luis at Nana's house. Don't ask me what Chloe's doing with the flashlight.
Chloe and a smiley happy grandma.
Nana styling some crazy shades.
"Again, please grandma!"
8 comments:
Chloe looks so grown up and absolutely adorable! I love the curls!
Glad to hear that your grandma is doing well, and also glad that you were able to spend some time with family.
Well, I haven't posted for two weeks or so myself so that's where I'm going to head after I get caught up reading other people's blogs. :-)
What a doll baby! The curls suit her so well. I am so glad that you were able to have some sweet times with your mom and gramma. How have you been feeling lately?
I love the pitures! Her hair curls so well and I can't believe how big she looks...especially in the picture of her and your mom!
What cute curls!!
She looks beautiful with her curls! How fun to have a little girl to doll up. I don't have to curl Luke's hair, but when it's at it's longest, sometimes I gather it in my hands and dream of the adorable pigtails I could give him if he were a girl. Poor thing! :) Of course I wouldn't trade him for the cutest girl in the world.
Kids just LOVE flashlights. Luke was in his glory when the power was out and we had to walk around using flashlights. He frequently gets them out to use on ordinary, well-lit days too. He has his own flashlight - a tiger that roars when you turn him on!
Chloe's hair is adorable! She looks so grown up. Is she excited to be a big sister?
those are adorable pictures... chloe looks so nice in brown.
i am afraid i am partial to curly locks!!!
Post a Comment