9.27.2006

Pink Converse Hightops

I snatched up these pink converse hightops for $3 at a yard sale a few months ago never dreaming Chloe's feet would be big enough for them this fall! Her feet are growing at an exponential rate; it's ridiculous!

Anyways, it was fun for me to watch Chloe clomping around in her converse today. This jumper outfit was not her first of the day. Let's just say the first outfit met with a drastic lipstick-y end. But that's another story . . .

What shoes do you love on your kiddos?

7 comments:

Katie said...

I bought Luke some brown casual tennis shoes at Target a few weeks ago. And, today I got Chris a pair on clearance for 10 bucks! I was so excited. They look so much like Luke's, so that's adorable. :)

Unknown said...

Good deal, KT! I heart target. Now, you just need matching outfits for your boys. :)

Heather said...

I won't even ask what happened with the lipstick!! :)

Those hightops are so cute!!! Kevin wanted to buy the kids cowboy boots...i on the other hand wasn't so sure! :)

Matt & Nicki said...

Sara had a great pair of striped flip-flops from children's place and wore them to death this summer!

christina said...

connor's feet are adorably small. so i really never put him in shoes until just recently. my mom-in-law gave him a pair of robeez for christmas...they are soft with leather bottoms. i LOVE them. they are perfect for him to crawl in b/c they don't hinder him and then he can grip our wood floors with the leather bottom to pull up on furniture.

carissa said...

very cute...and for $3!! I lvoe the canvass strappy shoes from walmart for $3 too. They go on twins soo easily and make getting out the door a "little" less stressful!

brokeontwizzlers said...

Hey Alicia, it's so good to hear from you. I haven't seen you for so long. And I love looking at your pics with your daughter. She's beautiful.