Last night I finally made myself go to bed before 10 in order to aid my early-morning waking. It is such a lovely feeling to be up, showered and sipping my cup o' joe (a yummy cup of some peanut butter chocolate harry and david coffee - thanks mom!) before the household wakes. Unfortunately, I didn't get up as early as I liked and alas I don't have enough time to exercise before Chloe rises. But I still feel great for not being such a lazy sluggard!Today Chloe and I are off to our first Moms' Club of Cuyahoga Falls meeting. Our local MOPS group disbanded so we'll see what the Moms' Club is all about. Sounds to be more involved than MOPS was with montly Moms night outs, daytime activities, a book club and community service projects.
What's on your agenda for today?
4 comments:
This is my first morning of waking up before Sara wakes me up--I have been so challenged by many of you blogger moms that I have decided I would give it a try.:)It definitely helps the day start out better, and I don't feel as tired as I thought I would.
Nicki:
I usually sleep until Chloe wakes up too! Believe me, this morning was a rare occurrence. :)
I love getting up before the crew. It helps to have a little alone time before the roles of wife & mommy click in.
yah - hmm i LOVE TO SLEEP - i could sleep all the time well maybe not but i do love to sleep - however my hubbie does not like to sleep in - and i don't like coffee either - jeez i am not very fun at all!
Post a Comment