9.13.2006

Anyone need formula?

Now that Chloe is a cow's-milk girl, we have no need for the 6 cans of formula sitting in our pantry. We receive WIC assistance from the state of Ohio so the formula cost us nada. I would love to send these to someone out there in need of formula! I know how crazy expensive these cans are and I would hate for them to go to waste.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I bet you are singing hallelujah now that she is on regular milk - so much easier and you probably get more from wic now that she is on it too.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am a friend of Sherry Cole's and we have triplets. We could use the cans of formula if they are still available! My e-mail is christinedp72@yahoo.com.

Unknown said...

Christine,

Yay! I am so glad we can pass these on to you! I will email you asap.