. . . weighing in at 27 1/2 pounds, 32 inches tall is the one, the only, Chloe-meister! Do you think I should enlist her in professional baby sumo wrestling? Doesn't this photo just scream "couch potato in training"? Or maybe "baby beer belly"? (root beer that is).Don't get me wrong, I love my little Chloe girl. But this photo cracks me up and I wanted to share it with you. Enjoy! And suck in that gut!
5 comments:
awesome picture..I think she'll LOVE you for that shot someday! She's a cutie. My girls are 24 lbs and just plain TALL! They are so fun and try to copy many words from us now. So fun.
I can not believe how long she is!!! Her hair is really coming in too...i do believe that she has more than my 4 year old!!! :)
what a chunk! i love it!!
wow alicia chloe is so cute...yes she does look like a couch potato in the making...she is so cute.
Smokes! What a big, BIG girl! ;)
I think chubby babies are the cutest ones... but I know tired mommies with backaches don't think so!
Post a Comment