5.03.2006

How much are you worth?

A friend of mine sent me a link to an interesting article on www.salary.com discussing how much money moms would make in the workplace for all their duties around the house. According to the Mom Salary Wizard, I would earn a whopping $130,156 a year!?! Take the Mom Salary Quiz and find out how much you should be making for your mommy-duties.

Regardless of the money involved, this mommying stuff is amazingly worthwhile. A snuggle or smile from Chloe is worth way more than $130,156. (At least it's easy for me to say that since I'll never see that much money in my lifetime.)

3 comments:

carissa said...

that's awesome Alicia. You'd be so rich! Chloe is blessed to have you for a mommy.

Tracy said...

Loved it. I told JA, and he just wanted me to find the person who was paying the money!

Carrie said...

This was fun to do. Hey, if all us stay-at-home mommies really made that kind of $$, then our hubbies could stay home too! :)