We are having a smashing good time here in Thiensville, Wisconsin visiting family and friends. It's been a busy whirlwind of visiting, but the busyness is helping the time without Matt go by quickly.
It's amazing how fast Chloe is growing up! While we've been here, she's breezed through several milestones. She started crawling, pulled herself up to standing, and waved bye-bye. And her hair is getting longer, curlier, and more golden.
We have also had many unpleasant pooping experiences. My mom thinks the water might be affecting Chloe. And I've learned that raisins are another food on the list that doesn't digest. Also, I've learned that you ALWAYS take a diaper bag in with you even if you think you're only going to be a minute. You never know when the poop will strike! 'Nuff said. :)
How was your week?
4 comments:
I'm glad you're having fun. Our week has gone by so fast and has been a tiring and tough one. Packing with Luke under foot is exhausting, and he's been sleeping pretty lousy at night, something that I'm baffled and often discouraged about. I'm running on empty here and I feel bad that he's not getting a good night of sleep. Ah well, this is motherhood. :) I'm sure all of the packing and upheaval isn't easy for him. I'll be glad when we can get into a normal life & routine again. :)
Oh, dear. That sounds so rough. I know how lack of sleep can wear on a person after awhile. I'll pray that the end of the madness will come soon and that he'll be better for the big move this weekend.
I know what you mean about the water. When we go to Brent's parent's house, I bring my own gallon of water. It seems to help the runs :) Glad you're having a good time. Life here is good. Kids are stir-crazy, I have a head-ache, so we're going to the park right now. Love ya
Sounds like your having a great week. I'm so glad you get to be with family while Matt is taking classes. Way to go Chloe on standing up. Soon she will be walking around everything and then off she'll go!
Post a Comment