5.19.2006

Blogging outage

Forgive the recent blogging outage here at Chloe Chronicles. After traveling all day Monday, we arrived safe and sound (and pretty tired) in my home state - Wisconsin. Chloe and I are staying with my mom while Matt has job training in Chicago. We're settled in for another week or so of visiting friends and family in the area.

As I whisk Chloe here and there and everywhere to visit, I'm seeing what an AMAZINGLY GOOD little baby she is! She adapts easily to new environments and is good-humored. She plays by herself while I'm chatting (I should say, she explores not plays) and sleeps well anywhere.

Here are a few photos of our visit thus far:




6 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like you are having a great time! How nice that you are able to spend the week with your mom. I can't wait to spend a week with my mom in CO in just a few weeks! Yeah for moms!

Karen said...

How adorable Choe is in her little red shirt! And what a relief to have such a good-natured baby.

pamela s said...

You have quiite a doll on your hands! She always seems to be taking everything in. I'm sure your mom is enjoying spoiling her! Hope you're having a great time.

Heather said...

I am so thankful that you have a child that adapts easily to new surroundings!!! It makes vacations and visiting so much nicer!!!

Have a great time!!!

Tracy said...

I love Chloe's outfit (the red and white shirt)!! I'm glad you are having such a great time. What a blessing to have such a flexible child. Kara gets sick everytime her environment changes, and I'm still not sure how Lydia fares with change. Enjoy the rest of your visit and Matt's weekend reprieve from his training.

carissa said...

yeah, my friend is back blogging! I'VE MISSED YOU :) So....are you coming way up North to see us during this visit :) That'd be nice, but I understand! Are you going to Waukesha Bible Church on Sunday to see old faces? Have a nice visit!