4.08.2009

Edible arrangement

Yesterday I received this cool looking edible arrangement from two thankful instructors I work with in my online job. Isn't it yummy looking?

As all of us love fruit (who doesn't?) I'm sure we'll devour this basket of skewered fruit quickly. The bonus in the arrangement was the two chocolate covered pineapple bunnies nestled inside. YUM! I never would have guessed chocolate + pineapple would be such a delicious combination!

Have you ever received an edible arrangement or cookie bouquet? I have no clue how much these fruity concoctions cost but I sure feel like a special gal for receiving one!





3 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

They are VERY expensive, so feel appreciated!

Jenny said...

Doesn't it inspire you to try making one? Looks delicious!

Mary Ann said...

Yum! The arrangement looks so pretty! I'm not sure about the pineapple-chocolate combo, but I'd give it a try. If you do attempt to make one, you're obligated to post pics ;-)