Now that Clive is 7 months old (where did the time go?!?) I should finally admitting that I will not get baby announcements sent out. Ah well.
So can anyone take these announcements off my hands? I have 18 blue and white polka dot cards, 20 blue envelopes, and 19 "It's a boy" stickers. Some of the stickers aren't so sticky anymore thanks to my dear Chloe.
I'd happily mail these out if you can use them. First one to comment gets 'em!
Did you send out announcements to proclaim your children's births?
5 comments:
I did do announcements with my girls. Our families are both vvvvery "into" them. :) How thoughtful of you to give them away!
I don't need them, though, so commenter #2 wins!
Hey Alicia - I have done announcements for both of the boys. Two different friends made them for me. I just received the ones for Marcus last Sunday so I have to get them out ASAP. Where does the time go??
I guess that commenter #3 will end up with them:).
Now I wish I was having a boy. Just kidding!
That is a very nice thing for you to do. I have never sent out announcements, but I have received some really cute ones lately, I might make a few this time around!
I sent announcements out when I had Luke, and just let my Christmas letter & family picture suffice with Simon. :)
we never sent out announcements when chi was born.. i haven't had any time. i am going to try to send out a family announcement when our adoptions go through... we will see if that ever happens!
Post a Comment