8.29.2008

Not ready for fall but ready for some football

I'm still in denial that summer is over! Trees here in Ohio are already beginning to change color. What?!? How can September be here in a few days?

Despite the fact that I'm not ready for fall I am DEFINITELY ready for football season to begin. This year we'll be closely watching two football teams. Our GB Packers and now also the NY Jets.

I have a feeling the Jets have a better chance of success this season. What team/s are you rooting for?


2 comments:

Carrie said...

I don't have a favorite team...although growing up we generally would cheer for the Steelers, I cheer for Green Bay and Lions as well but since I have a fantasy football league I mostly cheer for players instead of teams.

Mary Ann said...

I'm not much of a football girl but my boyfriend is all about it. We root for the Colts & he also watches the Big 10. I have a feeling that this fall I'm going to get a football education ;-)