It's astounding. I'm more than slightly nostalgic and sad that my baby has so quickly become a little girl. At least she still has her chubby baby cheeks.
Last night I told her again the story of the day (early morning actually) that God brought her into this world. I admit that my eyes welled a bit when I closed her bedroom door and said, "Goodnight my two-year old."
My mom and grandma are flying in tomorrow and the big birthday bash happens on Saturday so I apologize ahead of time for my upcoming lack of blogging.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of my baby as she's grown over these three years.






5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Chloe! You have grown to be such a pretty and sweet girl. Hope your day is really fantastic!
Happy Birthday to Chloe! I'm so glad your mom & g-ma get to be there to celebrate with you all. Have a fun party!
Awww - you made me tear up when you said, "Good night my two year old". What precious pictures of Chloe. Happy 3rd Birthday to your ray of sunshine:).
What adorable pictures! Happy Birthday Chloe!
Happy Birthday Chloe!! My eyes welled up while reading your post. Time just goes so fast! Hope it was a great birthday day!
Post a Comment