8.24.2008

Blogging Catch-22

We have had an incredibly busy week. I've had LOADS to blog about but absolutely no time! I can't count how many times I've begun a post and been called away only to leave my post unfinished and unposted.

I call it the blogging catch-22. Too much to blog about and too little time.

I am very much looking forward to a less-busy fall routine! This fall we'll have Bible study and library story-time weekly and a preschool co-op every other week. In between those commitments I plan on doing "Mommy school" with Chloe to teach her phonics. (I've finally decided on a curriculum: Phonics Pathways which I've checked out from the library. And I hope to continually renew it. I will be the bane of the Hudson library.)

What does your fall schedule look like? Can you believe it's fall already?!?

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I cannot believe that school is starting again already, not that it really matters in my little world, but it's still hard to believe anyway! Not really sure yet what the Fall looks like for us. We are still trying to get organized and put everything away! Soon! Sounds like a great schedule and you'll have to keep us updated on how Chloe likes the Mommy-school! :)

Mary Ann said...

I can't believe we're talking fall schedules already either! I mourn the end of summer & I have determined to start spending more time outside before it gets too cold. I just booked a trip to Vienna for the end of October so I have that to look forward to & hopefully I'll get my house done & get moved in! Yay!

the johnson crew said...

my oldest three will be going to kindergarten next week!!!!! they are so excited... and so am I. (pray for their teachers.) anna is craving more mommy time, and i need to get more serious with her potty training instead of all this hit-and-miss stuff.

sounds like you will be busy!