Thanks to the money saving mom blog for alerting me to this free donut offer. In honor of tax day, Dunkin' Donuts is giving away one free donut with every cup of coffee purchased.
Dunkin' Donuts serves such smooth delicious coffee; it's become my new errand-running treat. (A healthy improvement from my past car-driving snack - a $1 double cheeseburger from McD's.) I love coffee but I don't enjoy a strong cup of fashionable Starbucks or Arabica coffee. It's just too bitter and eye-popping for my liking. I'll take a cup of Dunkin' or Panera coffee over Starbucks every time. What's your favorite source for a cuppa joe?
Hope you have a nearby Dunkin' so you can savor a free donut today!
5 comments:
Hmm, Yummy! Sounds like a great post-OB appointment stop! :-) I'll drink the coffee and give the donut to my hubby!! I am with you on the Dunkin' Donuts coffee! Strong, but smooth...it's really, really good. So is Panera's. Thankfully we do not have a Panera in our town. I would be a huge HUGE momma to be eating way too many cinnamon crunch bagels. But I do like the occasional Starbucks Mocha. It all depends on the day.
I am a big-time Green Mountain Coffee fan. So far, I haven't found anything that rivals it, even Gevalia. I like the Dunkin Donut coffee too but it's not my favorite. I'm looking forward to seeing my parents in a few weeks and hopefully, they'll arrive with lots of Green Mountain Coffee for us to enjoy. They sell it down here but it's more expensive than back in VT.
I'll have to try Panera's coffee sometime. I really don't like Starbucks - personal preference though:).
I'm not a coffee drinker but I did hear of this deal also today Walgreens is giving 15 free prints when you use the code TAXDAY. Hope you get another treat by getting some free photos of your adorable kids!
I do love gas station cappichinos though!
WOW!! I wish i would have known about this earlier!! ;)
I do SO love Dunkin' Donuts coffee! It's the best in the world. However, the sad news is that the closest Dunkin' Donuts is about 60 miles away. *sigh* Whenever I go visit Sonia in PA I get DD coffee everyday 'cause they have one just around the corner. It's wonderful ;-)
Post a Comment