In the blink of an eye my little Clive is no longer a newborn. He'll be four months old in just a few more days.
It's ironic that though I've been wanting Clive to get older so he would be more interactive now I'm sad to see it happening so quickly. Am the only one who feels like this baby stage goes by too fast?!?
Sigh. Watch my feeble attempt to capture Clive's laugh in the video below. (Those hiccup sounding things are his laugh.)
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
3 comments:
Clive must be an EXTREMELY happy baby! If you can put teething and laughing in the same title to describe him - he's one in a million :).
The video was very cute. I need to learn how to put videos on my blog. I am such a slacker about things sometimes:(.
YES YES YES YES YES!! They are not babies long enough!!!! My little four pound preemie,who was so fragile and dependent is a twenty-two pound mishcievous little man,toddling his way around everywhere! However, EACH stage has it's glories, and I LOVE hearing that little laugh-nothing in the world like that sound...
I know what you mean -- Krista is almost six months and I can hardly believe that she is half way to her first birthday. The time has just flown by.
Very cute video!
Post a Comment