Recently several blogger buddies birthed new babies. Congratulations to all of you! I'm praying for your speedy recovery and that God grants you special grace for these first tiring weeks!Check out the pix of these new cuties using the links below:
Jonas Mark Conley
Malachi Elias Johnson
Megan Nicole Miller
Ezekiel Simeon Tolosa
4 comments:
Thank you for posting about this! It's kind of funny how many babies are born right around the same time! I guess when it rains, it pours!!! :) Congrats to the other girls too!!!
thanks alicia!
Hey Janelle, How do you get onto your blog? I would love to see more pictures of you adorable little man! I saw some that Beth posted and just made me want to see more and catch up on your lives!
You are sweet to include us on your blog--I am just now re-joining the blogging world and working on posting new pictures of Ezekiel.
Post a Comment