Once again Walgreen's is offering a free photo deal this time to celebrate Valentine's Day! Using their online photo center you can receive a free family photo pack (7 photos of varying sizes) for pick-up in their store. The offer is only good through tomorrow, February 9th. Hope some of you can take advantage of these valuable freebies!Freebie number 2 involves PANCAKES. The classic pancake joint, IHOP, is offering free pancakes on Tuesday, February 12 in honor of National Pancake Day. Who knew there was such a holiday? I'll have to do some searching to find an IHOP in the area but I'm positive a free family dinner of pancakes will be worth the drive. Chloe and Matt are pancake monsters.
A happy weekend to you!
2 comments:
THanks so much again for the heads up - I was just thinking how nice it would be to have Titus have 2 yr old shots - but the money... so thankyou very much and I passed the word on to a few others :)
I love free stuff! Thanks! I do always hesitate to go to those "free, but please consider a donation" events like the IHOP free pancakes. I somehow always feel obligated to give a donation...If I could just talk myself out of it!! :-)
Post a Comment