1.03.2008

Announcing . . .

Clive Simeon Horn


Born at 12:01 p.m.
Sunday, December 30, 2007

8 lbs. 4 oz.
21 inches long








Thanks to all of you for your prayers and encouragement! We're home now and doing well. Details to follow in another post.

9 comments:

Janelle said...

Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is absolutely adorable, or handsome, however you want to look at it!!! Praise the Lord everyone is doing well!!! Am looking forward to details, but understand the transition time so try to get as much rest as possible and we'll all be waiting!!!

Love the name!

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I was hoping that's why there hadn't been any updates - CONGRATULATIONS!! Glad you are home and doing well!

Shannon Smith said...

Congratulations!
Hope all is going well and that you all adjust quickly!

Abby said...

YAY! Congratulations Mama!! I've been curious if that's why there haven't been many posts! I'm so happy for you - he is adorable! Get some rest for now - can't wait to hear all the details - I hope you are doing well and everyone is adjusting well.

Congrats again!!

Matt & Nicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt & Nicki said...

YAY!! I was assuming your lack of posting meant you were in having the baby:) CONGRATULATIONS!! Is that Matt's middle name? For some reason that sounds vaguely familar to me. . . he looks like Chloe to me:) Hope you are doing well and enjoying this little guy. Looking forward to hearing all about it! Get some rest:)

Kara said...

He's beautiful! I'm sure Chloe will be a good little helper and second mama to him! Congratulations, I'll be waiting for "the birthing story"!

S said...

congratulations! what a cutie! looking forward to hearing the birth story too, but realize you have better things to do for now. :)

christina said...

congrats!!! what a sweetie!