
When Clive was first born I thought he was the spitting image (who invented that crazy metaphor?) of my baby Chloe girl - just much smaller. He seems to be coming into his own a bit more now. Or maybe they just both have that generic newborn look.
What do you think? Did your kiddos look alike as newborns?
5 comments:
Wow! You know, I thought Chloe & Clive looked very much alike at first, too. But I think you're right--Clive's face seems slimmer now.
Aww... isn't it nice--"Choe & Clive Chronicles"? :)
How're you feeling?
I always think that my babies have looked alike when they were first born, but it seems like by the time we are home from the hospital they have their own individual "look" going on! =)
He has his own little look to him for sure! No one would deny that he and Chloe came from the same mold though.
I'm guessing that you and Matt are the absolute best judges of your kiddos resemblance. ;)
It will be interesting to see who our next one looks like. It was funny to hear my parents disagreeing on whose mouth this little guy has. My mom says that he has my husband's mouth and my dad says that he has my mouth. He's still on the inside so it's hard to really tell even though the 3D ultrasound pics were really clear. We'll just have to wait and see!
I have 4 kids, and I think they all looked different. #2 and #4 looked the most alike because of the dark hair and shape of face (like me), my firstborn looked just like my husband, and some rude person said #3 looked like the mail man, but that's just not possible.
As soon as I saw that first picture of Clive, I thought they looked very much alike! It's strange though, because they both resemble BOTH of you, I think!
Post a Comment