Chloe is becoming quite the silly jokester causing us to giggle often at her cute verbal moments. Here are a few of the latest exchanges that got us laughing. Hope they bring a smile to you as well!
Setting: After reading a Bible story from Chloe's toddler Bible about how God gave manna to the children of Israel.
Matt: What's something good God has given to you, Chloe?
Chloe: Peace . . .
[Matt and I exchange impressed and surprised glances.]
Chloe: (obviously not finished answering the question) . . . a piece of candy!
Setting: Chloe is playing in her kitchen while I sit on her bed feeding baby Clive.
Chloe: I making you some supper, mommy.
Me: What are you making?
Chloe: Blue cheese!
Me: Yum! Blue cheese is my favorite!
Chloe: (sprinkling imaginary cheese on my plate) Here some blue cheese and some white cheese and some purple cheese and some brown cheese . . .
Setting: Chloe is playing by herself in her room upstairs. After hearing many bumps and thuds I go up to investigate. I open her door to find every toy, puzzle and stuffed animal dumped out in a pile in the middle of her room.
Me: Chloe, what are you doing?
Chloe: (enthusiastically) I decorating!
7 comments:
Those are so cute! I especially love the piece of candy one! She's definitely a jokester in the making!!
What a smart little girl! I wish it would've worked out to meet her and you last week. Maybe another time.
Aw, thanks for sharing that!
the decorating one made me laugh out loud! too cute! this is one of my favorite stages. they are learning to put sentences together and they're not afraid to use them. :~)
Very Cute!
Hilarious! You need to save these for a baby book!!
My hubby and I LOVED the "peace - piece of candy". Too funny:).
Post a Comment