Thanks so much to all of you who posted about your thermostat readings! I found it really interesting to read all your comments. Because there are so many variables, it's hard to compare and contrast the findings. But, for those of you who are graph-oriented (feel free to call me a nerd), here's just a basic chart depicting average daytime thermostat temperatures . 68 degrees was by far the most popular temperature choice.
Enjoy your weekend and stay warm!
4 comments:
you are funny alicia. very interesting.
From one math teacher to the other, I like your graph! We are discussing graphs in Algebra I, but our graphs are on coordinate planes. Maybe you can do a linear one like that next time? :)
(I'm a nerd too)
You guys are nerds. =)
Janelle: Are things warming up by you at all? We've gotten some sunshine and slightly warmer weather lately. A high of 22 is predicted for Sunday. Yeehaw!
Kelly: I thought a bar graph would depict this data best . . . I like linear graphs for showing ups and downs. Like for weather changes through the year or the state of the economy over a ten year period. Stuff like that works well in linear graphs. Thanks for supporting my nerd-dom fellow math teacher! :)
Tricia: You're just jealous. :)
Post a Comment