11.30.2006

November soup recipes

We've had another great month for recipe contributions! Many thanks to those of you who submitted soup recipes for the November edition of the recipe swappers blog.

I can't wait to try these recipes out! I've got "Easy Potato soup" on the menu for this week. Check out all of these yummy soup recipes:
Broccoli Cheese soup
Speedy Turkey Spinach soup
Turkey Corn chowder
Love soup
Cream of Broccoli soup
Baked Fish chowder
Cheeseburger soup
Christmas Eve soup
Classic Steak and Cheese soup
Gone-all-day soup
Alphabet soup
Beef ravioli soup
Basque soup
Nevada Chili-Albodigas soup
Easy Potato soup
"Homemade" Chicken Noodle soup

I can't think of anything but HOLIDAY BAKING for December so that's what we'll do for this month's issue of the recipe blog. Send your most creative and delectable Christmas baking recipes to me at aliciahorn@hotmail.com. I don't know about you, but I LOVE special sweet treats at Christmas-time. If you send a family favorite, be sure to also include a brief explanation of the traditions/memories surrounding your recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PICTURE...Makes me want to send one out like that...can you send me your address through email and I'll add you to our Christmas list? Gracias Senora

Unknown said...

Sure, dear heart. The new picture I posted is actually NOT what we're sending out this year. It's too fuzzy and dark. :( We did a Wal-Mart portrait thing last year and it was SOOOOOOOOOO not worth the money.