Now I can blog, blog, blog to my heart's content.
We had a fantabulous time visiting Matt's brother Ben and family up in Michigan over Thanksgiving weekend. Chloe and her cousin Grace are starting to interact with each other and it was soooooooo cute to watch them together. Grace can say Chloe's name very clearly and she'd call for Chloe as soon as she woke from a nap or in the morning she'd walk around looking for her. They are both in a very busy stage right now so getting photos of them was nearly impossible. My attempts at Grace-n-Chloe pictures can be found below.
This Monday Chloe had her 15 mos. check-up (I'm in shock that she's reached this milestone all ready!) and we discovered that she had caught the hand, foot, and mouth disease virus. It sounds way worse than it is but it scared me at first. Thankfully, she's over the worst of it and she's a tough cookie.




4 comments:
Sara and Silas both have had hand, foot and mouth's disease only Sara's was BAD with terrible blisters all over the inside of her mouth--she cried and cried and wouldn't eat. Silas had his blisters on the hands and feet and didn't seem as bothered by it. How big is chloe now?
Chloe is 15.5 mos. old and VERY BIG! She's 34 inches tall and weighs 28 lbs. 11 oz. (I know all that because of her recent check-up). I'm thankful Chloe's bout of hand, foot, and mouth wasn't as bad as Sara's! Poor girl!
I'm glad you all had a great visit with family!
Was she in a lot of pain from the virus? I've never heard much about it. What is it anyway?
Adorable Pictures of the cousins. Glad you had a great time! Welcome back to blogging!
Post a Comment