Thought you all would like to see Chloe's newest hairstyle. Real, bonafide pigtails!!!! Isn't she the cutest? I have to get her into the hairchair to style these piggy-tails because Chloe is the wiggliest wiggle worm in the lower 48 states.Notice her "I Voted" sticker. Hope you did your civic duty today and voted wisely.
5 comments:
cute hair!
about the "shoes" - those are really the most comfortable slippers in the world which is why my grandma sent me back here with an order for 4 more pairs! they're about $10. do you want some? I'm coming home at Christmas & could mail them to you.
alicia, chloe is so cute. i love her pigtails.
i love how often you update your blog too.
j-
She is too cute! I remember the days of having to stand still while my mom yanked on my hair to make it just so.
bex: I'd LOVE some! I especially like the brown pair. If you can swing it, I'd send you the $10 at your pop's house in PA. What's the address? email me and we can arrange the details: aliciahorn@hotmail.com
janelle: having blog troubles lately. glad you were able to see the pictures nicely.
pam: i don't try to get just so yet for chloe. I just aim for getting the pigtails in without her looking too much like a rugrat! she's a busy toddler. lots to explore!
love the hairdo. I just updated my blog...did it ring for you? Chloe is growing up so fast. Have a great day.
Post a Comment