11.05.2006

Get out and VOTE!
















The big voting day is almost here - Tuesday, November 7th. I wanted to share with you a great resource for this election - usavoter.info . It's a public forum that offers comparative information on your area's election races. Check it out!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

AMEN!

pamela s said...

I'm anxiously awaiting 9 pm tomorrow night when the polls are closed. No more political ads!!!! I think I can recite most of them since they've been on the tv, radio, & our answering machine since August. :)

Unknown said...

I know, I'm very excited about not having to answer the phone and hear a pre-recorded endorsement. Is it just me or are the political ads more negative than normal this year?

S said...

Alicia - It's not just you - they're horrible this year. I was cracking up b/c my sister saw a show that said it was all about Virginia (where we live), and I saw an analyst say it's all about Ohio (where you guys live). I guess we'll see which way our states go tomorrow. We have the marriage ammendment to vote on tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Shannon: Ohio's got some big issues on the ballot this time around. Thankfully though our marriage amendment isn't on the chopping block!

Jenny said...

hope you made the long trek to the polls today with little trouble! I always get a little choked up as I walk up to my little voting booth! What a privilege we have here in the good ol' USA to speak with our votes!