11.11.2006

Chloe outage

As my gramma and mom are here visiting for the weekend, I won't be doing much blogging. Chloe says, "Yo, deal with it."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your family! chloe is so cute. i love that picture.

carissa said...

ok Chloe! I will deal :) You're soo cute...maybe you could come play at our house sometime.

Unknown said...

Sarah,
Thanks for the cuteness compliment! I agree with you whole-heartedly. The funny thing about her is that she is not very smiley - kind of the opposite of me. So I have lots of straight-faced photos of her like this yo, yo, yo one. :) I think your girls are pretty cute too. Especially Maia with that curly-q hair of hers!
Al

Sara said...

I was just thinking about Matt and how I took Brit Lit from him, well, sort of . . .I did end up dropping it:) I was talking to Josh about him and he said "Oh, I golfed with him a couple of times!" Funny. Small world--our husbands golfed together! Just thought I'd share. Chloe is SO precious! And the little one I watch is "not so smiley" for pics either, but sometimes those somber faces are the cutest!!!!
Also, I recently got in touch with Esther, and I was talking to her about our "Yellowstone excursion," and after I started thinking about it, I don't think she was even there . . .it was Kathlene McFadden(Sp?), wasn't it?!?!?!? Oops.